The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
- Active Duty Military Family Law
- Child Custody, Support & Visitation
- Division Of Marital Debt
- Division of Property
- Family Law Overview
- How To Choose A Family Law Attorney
- How to Help Children Cope with Divorce
- Fathers Rights In Delaware
- Grandparents Rights
- Prenuptial and Antenuptial Agreements
- Protecting the Same-Sex Family
- Protection from Abuse
- Same Sex Unions
- Stepparents Rights
- Third Party Custody
- What to Expect from the Process
Our Office Location
Carucci Di Lorenzo, LLC.
1220 North King St.
Wilmington, DE 19801
Map & Directions